Los Angeles, July 9, 2020 - With summer in full swing, now is a great time to add a new animal companion to your family. And just in time, the Paula Kent Meehan Pet Care Foundation will be sponsoring the Pitapalooza adoption event happening July 10, 11 and 12 offering discounted adoption fees for all Pitty-resembling dogs at our LA Animal Services Centers.
"We have fantastic pets who are eager to be a part of your family," said Brenda Barnette, LA Animal Services General Manager. "Be a part of Pitapalooza by welcoming a new four-legged friend into your home."
If you would like to adopt a pet, please follow these steps:
would like to adopt.
● Call 888-452-7381 with the Animal ID number or A# (example: A1234567).
● LA Animal Services will share all the information available on that animal.
● If you're interested in moving forward with the adoption, LA Animal
Services will take your information and complete the adoption paperwork
● LA Animal Services will schedule a pick-up appointment.
● During the appointment, staff will introduce you to your selected animal.
● Please be advised that due to City order in response to COVID-19, no
more than 10 people are permitted in our facility at a time.
● To comply with social distancing requirements, we will be scheduling
appointments daily at our four LA Animal Services Centers from 11am to
Due to the pandemic, our LA Animal Services Centers are open by