Special Joint Board & Community Improvement Committee Agenda
Thursday, April 23, 2020, 7:05 p.m.
Zoom Meeting Online or By Telephone
Dial (669) 900-9128 to Join the Meeting
Meeting ID: 823 1077 1381
1. Call to Order
3. Opening comments – Lydia Grant / Lallah Rowe -- COVID-19. No motions or decisions will be made
during this meeting. This is an opportunity to connect with the community during the Stay at Home
Orders by the State / City of L.A. A copy of the recording will be available within two days following the
4. Brief recap of first meeting held on April 15, 2020
6. Update from public officials: Federal, State, County, City
7. What is the STNC doing to help with the COVID-19 crisis?
8. What are community members doing to help with the crisis?
9. What are the current needs of the community?
10. What ideas do people have to make living under quarantine better?
11. Other Community Issues of Concern ?
12. Public Comments – non agenda items under the committee’s jurisdiction.
13. Final comments by committee co-chairs.
IN CONFORMITY WITH THE GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20 (MARCH 17, 2020) AND DUE TO
CONCERNS OVER COVID-19, THE STNC COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED