1. The small business must have employed 100 or fewer employees as of December 2019 (this figure is for all employees, including part-time employees);
2. The small business has experienced a 50% decrease in gross receipts in the second quarter of 2020 (April 2020 through June 2020) compared to the second quarter of 2019 (April 2019 through June 2019);
3. The small business had a net increase in employment between July 2020 through November 2020, compared to the prior quarter (April 2020 through June 2020); and
4. The small business applied for a tax credit registration between December 1, 2020, and January 15, 2021, with the California Department of Tax & Fee Administration.
The proposed ordinance would complement current provisions in the Zoning Code that provide relief and flexibility to respond and recover from a local emergency. The proposed relief would extend the time limits for the utilization and expiration of conditional use approvals, outlines alternative parking calculation for changes of use in Commercial Zones, and would suspend certain valet and off-site parking requirements.
Los Angeles City Planning Commission (CPC) will consider the proposed Local Emergency Code Amendment Ordinance, which creates a mechanism for the City Council and Mayor to enact temporary regulatory relief from certain Zoning Code provisions related to time limitations and automobile parking provisions.
Initiative will help local small businesses recover from the pandemic by expanding their e-commerce capabilities and growing their online presence. The project will be overseen by the Mayor’s newly appointed 2021 Entrepreneur-in-ResidenceRead More
The State has issued a new order that will go into place on Saturday November 21st at 10pm and applies to LA County.
Californians in affected counties are asked to stay home except for essential activities between 10pm and 5am.
Read more at http://bit.ly/calsho1119
Read more at covid19.ca.govRead More
Zoom Meeting Online https://zoom.us/j/97776170138
or By Telephone Toll Free (888) 475-4499 or Dial 1-669-900-6833 to
Join the Meeting Then Enter This Webinar ID: 977 7617 0138 and Press #
Other Toll Free Numbers: 833-548-0276, 833-548-0282, 877-853-5257
A Plan Approval to allow the continued sale and dispensing of a full line of alcoholic beverages for off-site consumption in conjunction with an existing 21,320 square-foot grocery market (Smart & Final) with proposed hours of operation from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., daily. The project is also requesting modifications/deletions to Conditions 10 (hours of operation), 15 (hours for restrictive activities including delivery, maintenance, etc), 18 (security), and 19 (alcohol limitations) of the prior approval.
1. The Zoning Administrator shall consider an Exemption from CEQA pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15301 and that there is no substantial evidence demonstrating that an exception to a categorical exemption pursuant to CEQA Guidelines, Section 15300.2 applies.
2. Pursuant to Los Angeles Municipal Code Section 12.24-M, a Plan Approval to allow the continued sale and dispensing of a full line of alcoholic beverages for off-site consumption and modification of select conditions in conjunction with an existing grocery market.
Under CARE, the City of Los Angeles’s Department of Sanitation (LASAN) and the Los Angeles
Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA) are partnering to provide sanitation and outreach services
in neighborhoods hit hardest by the homelessness crisis.
Check out the City's new GetConnectedLosAngeles.LACity.org website that provides easy access to low-cost internet, computers, and digital literacy training for Angelenos. In partnership with EveryoneOn, a resident can simply enter their address on our website to find every no-cost or low-cost Internet resource available to them. This site was developed in response to Council Motion 19-0744.Read More
Short-term CARES program, which is designed to help customers who are in need of help paying their utility bills during the current COVID-19 crisis. Funding is limited and applications will only be accepted now through November 15, 2020. Here's the link to apply: Click HereRead More
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Zoom Meeting Online https://zoom.us/j/95821686937 or By Telephone
Dial 1-669-900-6833 to Join the Meeting
Then Enter This Webinar ID: 958 2168 6937 and Press #
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 7:30 PM
ZOOM meeting online https://us02web.zoom.us/j/99522364364
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,99522364364# or +12532158782,,99522364364#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or
+1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free)
or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 995 2236 4364