The State has issued a new order that will go into place on Saturday November 21st at 10pm and applies to LA County.
Californians in affected counties are asked to stay home except for essential activities between 10pm and 5am.
Read more at http://bit.ly/calsho1119
Read more at covid19.ca.govRead More
Zoom Meeting Online https://zoom.us/j/97776170138
or By Telephone Toll Free (888) 475-4499 or Dial 1-669-900-6833 to
Join the Meeting Then Enter This Webinar ID: 977 7617 0138 and Press #
Other Toll Free Numbers: 833-548-0276, 833-548-0282, 877-853-5257
A Plan Approval to allow the continued sale and dispensing of a full line of alcoholic beverages for off-site consumption in conjunction with an existing 21,320 square-foot grocery market (Smart & Final) with proposed hours of operation from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., daily. The project is also requesting modifications/deletions to Conditions 10 (hours of operation), 15 (hours for restrictive activities including delivery, maintenance, etc), 18 (security), and 19 (alcohol limitations) of the prior approval.
1. The Zoning Administrator shall consider an Exemption from CEQA pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15301 and that there is no substantial evidence demonstrating that an exception to a categorical exemption pursuant to CEQA Guidelines, Section 15300.2 applies.
2. Pursuant to Los Angeles Municipal Code Section 12.24-M, a Plan Approval to allow the continued sale and dispensing of a full line of alcoholic beverages for off-site consumption and modification of select conditions in conjunction with an existing grocery market.
Under CARE, the City of Los Angeles’s Department of Sanitation (LASAN) and the Los Angeles
Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA) are partnering to provide sanitation and outreach services
in neighborhoods hit hardest by the homelessness crisis.
Check out the City's new GetConnectedLosAngeles.LACity.org website that provides easy access to low-cost internet, computers, and digital literacy training for Angelenos. In partnership with EveryoneOn, a resident can simply enter their address on our website to find every no-cost or low-cost Internet resource available to them. This site was developed in response to Council Motion 19-0744.Read More
Short-term CARES program, which is designed to help customers who are in need of help paying their utility bills during the current COVID-19 crisis. Funding is limited and applications will only be accepted now through November 15, 2020. Here's the link to apply: Click HereRead More
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Zoom Meeting Online https://zoom.us/j/95821686937 or By Telephone
Dial 1-669-900-6833 to Join the Meeting
Then Enter This Webinar ID: 958 2168 6937 and Press #
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 7:30 PM
ZOOM meeting online https://us02web.zoom.us/j/99522364364
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,99522364364# or +12532158782,,99522364364#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or
+1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free)
or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 995 2236 4364
Vote Centers in Sunland-Tujunga -- Hours on Election Day 7 AM to 8 PM
Community Christian Church - Coffee House & Sanctuary - 10193 Tujunga Canyon Blvd., Tujunga -- this is near the Tujunga post office
New Hope Community Community Church - Activity Center - 10438 Oro Vista Ave., Sunland
Sunland Senior Citizen Center - Senior Club Room - 8640 Fenwick St., Sunland
Special Joint Board & Outreach & Community Improvement
Government Affairs Committee Agenda
Thursday, October 22, 2020, 4:00 p.m.**Time Change
Zoom Meeting Online or By Telephone
Dial: US: +1 669 900 6833Read More
2. Community Impact Statement regarding support of CF 20-0004 resolution to cease military support
from Trump Administration to Azerbaijan
MOTION: The STNC Board is in support of a Community Impact Statement submitted by DTLANC on
10/15/2020 for CF 20-0004. [Garbis Khanjian]
3. Letter to City Council to agendize CF 20-0004 to the earliest possible date
MOTION: The STNC Board shall approve a letter to the members of the Los Angeles City Council
concerning the current situation in Armenia . - [Garbis Khanjian]
Zoom Info : https://zoom.us/j/938 4983 1639
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Meeting Begins 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order & Welcome
2. General Public Comment on Non-Agenda items
3. Discussion / Action: Approve STNC Board member Carol Hutchinson as new STNC Beautification Committee
4. Discussion / Action: Approve new committee chair or co-chairs
5. Discussion/Action: Approve meeting minutes
6. Discussion / Action: Update on Pinewood Mural
a. Motion: Request for up to $2350.00 from Beautification budget for paint, art supplies, and insurance for
Pinewood Elementary School Mural Project; Approve Event Form, Budget, Covid -19 Precautions, Mural
Artwork, LAUSD Use of Facilities and related LAUSD Forms (Beautification Outreach.)
7. Discussion / Action Repair / Replacement of damaged DOT Box wraps
8. Discussion: Status of Welcome Monument Sign Repair, Foothill and Wentworth
Show us your Halloween Costumes & Decorations this year with our Online Halloween Contest. Co-Sponsored by the Sunland-Tujunga Neighborhood Council,
Sunland-Tujunga Shadow Hills Rotary Club and Crescenta Valley Weekly.
Submit photos between Oct. 24-31 to [email protected]
Voting begins November 1-6.
More details on Flyer